Wind River is pleased to partner with STAFDA to provide credit card processing and merchant services to its members. While other merchant services relationships go on autopilot as soon as you sign on Wind River believes that the handshake is just the beginning of a successful, service-focused relationship.
As a valued STAFDA member, you are entitled to a host of benefits through Wind River:
1. Your Own Relationship Manager:
Direct line access to someone who knows you and your business and is available to answer questions and provide support.
2. Proactive Rate Monitoring:
This is a unique service in the industry that monitors your rates and volumes to make sure you’re qualifying for the lowest possible rates from the card brands.
3. Regular Account Reviews:
Business needs change. Your customers’ expectations and perceptions change. Engaging in a regular account review ensures your evolving business needs are met.
4. Data Security:
In-house experts available to support you in achieving and maintaining data security, breach protection, and PCI compliance.
5. Transparent Pricing:
You can be assured there are no hidden fees or vague charges appearing on your invoices.
6. Payment Partner that Earns Your Business Everyday:
Wind River provides an at-will agreement versus locking you into a contract with penalties for termination.
Don’t take our word for it. Read a success story from STAFDA member Glenrock Company below.
Read how STAFDA member Glenrock worked with Wind River to solve the following three major problems.
- Lack of control when their previous payment provider was acquired by a larger company.
- No one was helping Glenrock manage the fees it paid to the major card brands.
- Glenrock couldn’t reach its payment provider.
“The impact of Wind River on our costs has been significant.
- Merchant services fees were cut in half.
- Net effective rate was cut by 50 basis points.
- Accessible, dedicated relationship manager guides us on ways to save money.”
“Wind River has become our trusted merchant services partner, not just a payment processing vendor.”