Expand Your Payment Channels and Get Paid Faster Than with Checks
What are ACH Payments?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House, a financial network that is used for electronic, bank-to-bank payments and money transfers that are processed through the ACH rather than through the card brands such as Visa and Mastercard. ACH payments are a way to transfer payments from one bank account to another without having to use paper checks, credit cards or wire transfers.
ACH payments may be made through virtual terminals, hosted payment pages, or your ecommerce website using a single gateway integration.
What Are the Benefits of ACH for Business?
ACH payment processing delivers a host of benefits to your business including:
- Faster Payments: By utilizing ACH, your business will receive funds faster than waiting for checks to arrive in the mail.
- Lower Processing Costs: Accepting ACH payments can lower your overall costs by cutting down on the expenses associated with processing paper checks.
- Security: You no longer have to worry about checks being lost in the mail, being compromised or defrauded when using electronic check processing services.
- Convenience: Offering another payment option for your customers who do not want to pay by check or with a credit card
- Easy Recurring Payments: If your business operates on a subscription-based model or regularly bills customers, recurring ACH payments gives your customers another option to pay.
Is ACH Payment Processing Right for You?
Do any of these scenarios apply to your business? If so, you should consider ACH.
- Receive recurring payments from customers
- Significant amount of check payments
- Tired of waiting for checks to arrive in the mail
- Desire to remove as many payment barriers as possible