Choose a Payments Partner You Can Trust
Trust is the cornerstone of any successful partnership. Your members trust your industry expertise, insight, and guidance. That’s why when you endorse the products or services of a 3rd party company, it’s important you have confidence your members will be valued and treated well. After all, your credibility and your reputation are on the line with every referral you make.
Few referrals are as important as payment processing partners. Payments are the fuel that keeps your members’ businesses running. When they turn to you for a recommendation, you definitely want to get it right.
At Wind River, we understand the importance of trust. We have built our multi-generational, family-owned business on the tenets of stability, service, and trust. By working with Wind River, you can have confidence your members are getting the highest level of service, latest technology, enhanced security tools, and fair pricing.
Benefits of Partnering with Wind River Payments
- Payments partner you can trust to keep your members’ best interests at heart
- Transparent pricing with competitive, sustainable rates and NO hidden fees
- Proactive monitoring of credit card volume to ensure members always qualify for the lowest interchange rates available
- After the Handshake service guarantee with direct access to a personalized support manager
- Sophisticated data security to protect your members’ sensitive cardholder information
- The latest in payment technology to support the preferences of your members’ customers
- At-will agreements. No contracts are required of your members
- Shared revenue program to deliver a new income source for your association
“The Minnesota Optometric Association is proud to endorse Wind River as the preferred provider of electronic payment acceptance and credit card processing services for its members. Wind River is a family-owned credit card processing service provider that has demonstrated a strong customer service ethic, a passion for helping MOA members manage their processing fees, and a level of integrity and transparency not often seen among processing firms. Member participation also creates a non-dues revenue stream for MOA which supports member services and MOA’s strategic initiatives.”
Minnesota Optometric Association
Partner Since 2013
A Message from Toni Hogan of Glenrock Company
Partner Success Snapshot
“We started shopping around for other [payment] providers but found that most of them didn’t have the industry experience we needed. They just didn’t understand our environment.
Glenrock is a member of STAFDA, a Wisconsin-based educational association for distributors and manufacturers so we turned to them for direction. They pointed us to Wind River. STAFDA had already vetted Wind River and was recommending them to their members. We reached out and was able to speak with someone right away who understood our environment and what we needed in a merchant services partner.”